Saturday, November 5, 2011

phil hours

It's been a long while since I've blogged or painted. There are so few phil hours in the day anymore, I really need to decide what is going to give me the most satisfaction.

I'm not complaining. Life gets like that for everyone. But it seems to be going so quickly right now, I don't think I can waste it on something that isn't going to satisfy. So I spent a couple hours today painting.
The painting didn't turn out like I envisioned (like they ever do.) But I didn't execute like I know I should have either.

I just planned to do a contour drawing and wait for the lines to dry (to cure bone dry) before painting the shade inside. But I didn't so the lines and shade mixed and some lines pretty much disappeared.

I also bought Exile on Main Street. That was 20 bucks well spent!

No comments:

Post a Comment